Oily Skin Packaging


Final Packaging - Oily Skin


I have finished the packaging for the oily skin range, this range has eight products in it like the dry skin range. I have shown both the finished versions as well as the draft before adding in the safety information. I chose a yellow colour tone for this packaging as it is a compartmental colour to green which I used for the dry skin range witch I have designed for beginners who are looking to learn more about make-up. 

With these packaging designs I tried to follow the same layout I was using for the dry skin range before. I am happy with all the packaging layout. I believe the information is positioned in a way where its easy to see, read and scan when being brought.       

Oily Skin - Primer 






Oily Skin - Foundation







Oily Skin - Concealer






Oily Skin - Highlighter 






Oily Skin - Powder









Oily Skin - Contouring / Bronze









Oily Skin - Blush





Oily Skin - Setting Spray 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmetic Products - Safety Regulations

Chosen Brand: Maybelline New York

Zine Front Cover