Final Logo


My Final logo

In my zine I show my process of getting to this final design.I also talk more about why I liked this design with all the pro`s and con`s of the logos that came as close runner-ups. I also talk about the best way to use this different layouts and how it fits my target requirements.
  


These are my final logo mock-ups my main logo will be the one on the left but I had to make other designs for when my main logo wont be suitable. When designing a logo this is very important as the company might need the logo to fit into a space that the main one can not. This is why I made other smaller designs so that they can be used for all situations that might occur.



This is an example of what other brands do for there different concept logos. This is a very famous brand and they have to have different logos for when its used in all its different forms. This is important as it need to always be recognised.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmetic Products - Safety Regulations

Chosen Brand: Maybelline New York

Zine Front Cover