Zine Second Double Page Spread


Double Page Spread


This is my second double page spread and these pages are more focused on my ideas that I know I want to incorporate into the logo designs. I new I wanted shape, skin colours and brush strokes in it so on the right page that is what I am showing but on the left page I am showing me starting to experimenting with them using images to create shapes as well as using brush paint brush to create logos. This is showing the start of my logo ideas as on my next page I will be creating some real design ideas.

Here is the original sketched that I did in my journal when I was planning out the next page on my zine. I think this posses is very important as it saves time when on the computer creating the zine. This page would of been really hard to complete without me sitting down and planing out the arrangement on it first as I wasn't sure how to place my ideas to best show my vision, but overall I am really happy with the layout and I think it relates my creative process for the logo design.     

Comments

  1. UK Parliament rebrand by SomeOne https://www.designweek.co.uk/issues/19-25-march-2018/uk-parliament-new-logo-visual-identity-more-digital-accessible/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmetic Products - Safety Regulations

Chosen Brand: Maybelline New York

Zine Front Cover