Aged Skin Packagine


Final Packaging - Aged Skin

I new that the aged skin range was the smallest range. This is because The skin doesn't need as many products as well as having a two in one pallet in the range. I went with a orange shade like I originally wanted, this was because orange is complementary to yellow. When on the stand in the shops all three ranges will work perfectly next to each other. I also stay with the same designs for products in the same product line, but the concealer was different so I had to create a new design for it. The design I came up with is related to rewinding in time when it comes to the skin. Once i figured that out the packaging was mainly done as the other product packaging didn't need as much differentiating.

The safety information was the same on the product packing in this range as the last. I made sure that the placement of every piece of information was the same as other so there is consistence in the range.    

Aged Skin - Primer





Aged Skin - Foundation 







Aged Skin - Concealer



Aged Skin - Bronzer and Highlighter






Aged Skin - Setting Spray



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmetic Products - Safety Regulations

Chosen Brand: Maybelline New York

Zine Front Cover