Dry Skin Packagine


Final Packaging - Dry Skin



I have finished my final packaging for the dry skin range. This page shows you both the finished off shelf product and the finished design before adding in the safety requirements. I stayed with the same layout through the packaging, this was important for me as I wanted them to look like they are in a set and are meant to be used together. When necessary I have had to move things around but thats because of the space I had on that box size.

When fitting in all the correct safety requirements I sometimes had to tack out some text or move around text that I had placed down before. This is another reason why I put the original image in of before I had to add in the safety requirements. 

Dry Skin - Primer




Dry Skin - Foundation 






Dry Skin - Concealer







Dry Skin - Contour





Dry Skin - Highlighter







Dry Skin - Blush




Dry Skin - Powder






Dry Skin - Setting Spray 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmetic Products - Safety Regulations

Chosen Brand: Maybelline New York

Zine Front Cover