Zine First Double Page Spread


Double Page Spread




This is my first double page spread for my zine. This shows what I want to focus on with my new logo. The right side shows all the beautiful women that I am trying to include with my new design as well as making it clear that all types of women were makeup and they all have different skin tones which is important for what I am talking about. 


This is a scan of my initial sketch of what I wanted the first double page speed to look like. I think I was successful in making my vision coming to life. I did take out one of the written columns as I found that it looked to cramped with text which a zine is not about. I wanted it to still be visually translated.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmetic Products - Safety Regulations

Chosen Brand: Maybelline New York

Zine Front Cover