London Research



London Research 


Camden Market

When I was in Camden looking around the stalls and shops I came across a shop called cereal killer cafe which I instantly was drawn to as there use of logo and signing was really eye catching and I was left wanting to now more about what the shop sold.


In the three photos I have took you can see that they have all incorporated the company logo on them. This is when I took out my phone to take photos so I could talk about it as I knew I would want to use it as an example of grate marketing. They have used the logo in the right way it was designed to, as having it on the sign makes it eye catching but then placing it on the seating was another grate way to place the company name and image into the consumers memory. Another point that makes the design fun is that the logo incorporates a milk bottle and they have used stacked milk crates as seating making all aspects relate. Then the icing on top of the cake was that they used the logo once again on the poster that was displayed on a sandwich bored. This inst that common in my opinion. I find that a lot of poster don`t have a clear picture of the logo on there poster but this one did and I thought is was clearly displayed so that it was easy for walkers could see what shop it was for. I think that making sure that a logo incorporates what the brand is, is very important so everthing is linked to what the brand is. This logo is a perfect example and that is why I wanted to talk about it. It shows that its important to have a logo that relates to the company and that it should be used in the most ways to embed the brand into the consumers memory.       

London Underground

This photo was taken when I was on my way to the underground to get on the tube. On the side of the escalators there has always been advertisements but usually they are multiple posters for different things but this time I saw that they were all for the same company. This really stood out for me as Reese's posters were placed on both sides of the escalators and the orange background that the brand use`s for all there packaging was all you could see. I found this had a big impact on what I was seeing but when I looked closer I realised that it wasn't just the same poster being used over and over again, but three different posters that were advertising the same product that went together to sell one message. This allows the individual poster to be more simple as they don`t have to show the whole message. I think this is a grate way to put across one message but keeping the poster simple and not overwhelming. 

Overall after looking at techniques that other company's have used I think I could defiantly take in account what they have done and incorporate them into my project to make the marketing good as well as the keeping the branding unique by doing what the cereal killer cafe did.         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmetic Products - Safety Regulations

Chosen Brand: Maybelline New York

Zine Front Cover