PINTEREST MOODBORED


These are my pinterest bored that I made to gain some inspiration as well as help show what thoughts I have. What I mean by this is that I wanted to show some of the brands and products that inspire me. There are also some shots in there that have information on makeup brushes as well as information on makeup itself. This is what I want to do with my beauty stand having lots of easy to see and understand pointers next to the products to make it easy to understand. There is also shots in there from beauty campaigns that show makeup product in use as well as individual items to show them in its packaging as well as in use. Overall I think that having this moodbored is going to help other understand my work.       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmetic Products - Safety Regulations

Chosen Brand: Maybelline New York

Zine Front Cover