Brain Storming Themes

These are my first thoughts on the themes I could use for my FMP. We were given three themes and we could also come up with are own that are collage teachers will cheek when going back to collage to see if they believe it would work. I chose to brain storm the theme blue and heritage from the once given to use from school as the other one was environment and I new I wouldn't work well with that one. When I was thinking of my own theme I new I wanted to work in a theme that I would enjoy and already have a passion for, this is why I though of working with make-up. I had to find a way to make a need for  this that`s why i started brain storming ideas.     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmetic Products - Safety Regulations

Chosen Brand: Maybelline New York

Zine Front Cover