Zine Third Double Page Spread


Double Page Spread


On this third double page spread I showed on the left some more developed logo designs from my ideas I have looked at in the past. I placed all these on the right so its clear that I was making more then one or two. Then on the left I talked about the three of my favourite logos from the array on the right page. I picked three so I could have a range of different styles. The next page is going to be looking into the one I picked from them final three and developing it into the brand and creating a rule book of how it works.  


Once again this is the scanned image from my journal of my third double paged spread. At this point I new the theme of my zine and this page was quite easy to sketched out, knowing that it would have the black and white background as well as the Maybelline and page title. Then I new this page was going to based around my final logo designing process picking the ideas I liked the most ready to go onto the next page witch will showcase the final logo design. I changed this page slightly from the sketched as you can see on my annotations that I said I could put past designs on the left side but I ended up putting new designs in there that I did that day. In my sketch I was going to put my favourites from the past seven design pages that I did but when it came to it I felt inspired for a different logo style which is why I changed it a little and put in new never seen before logos.       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmetic Products - Safety Regulations

Chosen Brand: Maybelline New York

Zine Front Cover